MNJ offers a 30-day return policy on most products sold. Manufacturer restrictions apply to certain merchandise, as detailed below and as updated from time to time. Customer may obtain additional details and any applicable updates from the dedicated MNJ account manager and may obtain manufacturer contact information by contacting MNJ Returns, which may be reached by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Defective Product Returns. Customer may return most defective Products directly to MNJ within fifteen (15) days of invoice date and receive, at MNJ’s option, credit, replacement, exchange, or repair. After fifteen (15) days, only the manufacturer warranty applies.
- Non-Defective Product Returns. Customer may return most non-defective Products directly to MNJ within thirty (30) days of invoice date and receive, at Customer’s option, credit or exchange, except that an automatic MNJ restocking charge will reduce the value of any such credit or exchange by a minimum of fifteen percent (15%).
- Restricted, Repair-Only Returns. Certain Products can only be returned for repair—not for exchange, replacement or credit—based on current manufacturer requirements. Such Products should be returned to MNJ, shipped directly to the manufacturer, or taken to an authorized service center in Customer’s vicinity. More information may be provided by the dedicated MNJ account manager or by MNJ Returns.
- Restricted, Manufacturer-Only Assistance. Certain Products cannot be returned to MNJ for any reason—without exception—and Customer must contact the manufacturer directly for any needed assistance. More information may be provided by the dedicated MNJ account manager or by MNJ Returns.
- Special Orders. Products that are specially ordered may be non-returnable or may have unique return restrictions provided at the time of sale. More information may be provided by the dedicated MNJ account manager or by MNJ Returns.
- Return of Software. Software is generally not eligible for return; in certain cases software may be returned for refund or exchange only (i) if specifically authorized in advance by the manufacturer; and (ii) if returned within thirty (30) days of invoice date.
Customer Shipment of Returned Merchandise
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. No returns of any type will be accepted by MNJ unless accompanied by a unique RMA number, which Customer may obtain by providing the following information to MNJ Returns: customer name, applicable invoice number, product serial number, and details of Customer’s issue with the product. Customer has five (5) days to return a Product after the applicable RMA is issued. MNJ reserves the right to refuse any UNAUTHORIZED returns: those that occur after the five (5) day period or those involving Products that are unaccompanied by valid RMA’s.
- Returned Products Must Be Complete. All Products MUST BE returned one hundred percent (100%) complete, including all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. MNJ reserves the right to refuse the return of incomplete Products. In addition, MNJ will charge a minimum fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee for returns that are accepted.
- Responsibility for Shipping Costs. Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping returned items; MNJ is responsible for the cost of shipping replacements or exchanges of returned items and will match Customer’s shipping method.
- Customer Shipping Insurance. Customer is strongly advised to purchase full insurance to cover loss and damage in transit for shipments of returned items and to use a carrier and shipping method that provide proof of delivery. MNJ is not responsible for loss during such shipment.
Merchandise Damaged in Transit
- Refusal/Receipt of Damaged Products. If a package containing items purchased from MNJ arrives at Customer’s address DAMAGED, Customer should REFUSE to accept delivery from the carrier. If Customer does accept delivery of such a package, Customer must: (i) note the damage on the carrier’s delivery record so that MNJ may file a claim; (ii) save, as is, the merchandise AND the original box and packaging it arrived in; and (iii) promptly notify MNJ either by calling MNJ Returns or by contacting the MNJ account manager to arrange for carrier’s inspection and pickup of the damaged merchandise. If Customer does not so note the damage and save the received merchandise and does not so notify MNJ within five (5) days of delivery acceptance, Customer will be deemed to have accepted the merchandise as if it had arrived undamaged, and MNJ’s regular return policy, as described in sections 1 and 2
above, and all current manufacturer warranties and restrictions will apply.
Any credit issued by MNJ to Customer under this return policy must be used within two (2) years from the date that the credit was issued and may only be used for future purchases of Products. Any credit or portion thereof not used within the two (2) year period will automatically