Inaugural List Honors Channel Partners with Growing MSP Practices
BUFFALO GROVE, IL (December 15, 2020)
– MNJ Technologies, a midmarket-focused IT solution and managed services provider, has captured the #2 spot on Channel Futures’ inaugural NextGen 101 list of diversified channel partners with growing MSP practices and annual recurring revenues under 20% of total revenue. The list marks the first time that Channel Futures has separated these diversified partners from pure-play MSPs, which are now recognized exclusively in its established MSP 501 list.
Rankings are based on a complex formula that includes weighted annual revenue, percentage of annual recurring revenue, profit margins, and several measures of operational efficiency including revenue per employee and customer churn. The only channel partner ranking higher on the NextGen 101 list is a leading national IT solutions integrator for the federal government.
Founded nearly 20 years ago as a traditional value-added reseller, MNJ began pivoting to focus on solution sales and managed services in 2017. Factors behind MNJ’s success in the managed services space include:
- A broad managed services portfolio spanning connectivity, SD-WAN, security, cloud, unified communications and network/wireless infrastructure, providing multiple sales opportunities for MNJ as well as one-stop sourcing and billing for customers
- Assessment-based selling techniques enabling MNJ to quickly understand the customer’s overall IT environment and thereby identify multiple areas of need
- Major investments in engineering talent, licensing, backend applications and other infrastructure for managing, monitoring and billing
- Strategic partnerships with dozens of vendors, maximizing MNJ offerings as well as ensuring best-fit solutions for the customer
“We have logged double-digit growth for the last four years, substantially outperforming the VAR market, and managed services have been a significant contributor to those numbers both from a recurring revenue perspective and from the hardware sales that are usually attached to our managed services contracts,” said Susan Kozak, CEO and co-founder of MNJ Technologies. “This NextGen 101 recognition is strong validation of the path we are pursuing to grow our business as well as better serve the needs of our customers in today’s challenging technology landscape.”
The complete 2020 NextGen 101 list is available at Channel Futures.
About MNJ Technologies
MNJ Technologies is a technology and managed services provider that focuses on helping midmarket companies increase productivity, simplify IT systems, and reduce costs through best-in-class vendor-agnostic solutions and services. The company’s certified solution consultants and engineers help clients optimize operations using SDWAN, unified communications, networking, security, cloud, and other technologies. Founded in 2002, MNJ headquarters is in suburban Chicago. For more information, visit www.mnjtech.com.