BUFFALO GROVE, IL (May 27, 2020)
– MNJ Technologies, a midmarket-focused IT solution and services provider, announced today that three of its leaders have been recognized on the 2020 Women of the Channel list compiled by CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company. MNJ honorees are Susan Kozak, co-founder and president; Diane Bierman, VP of strategic partnerships and sourcing; and Jamie Porter, director of marketing.
The CRN editorial team selects the annual Women of the Channel list based on nominees’ contributions to channel advocacy, growth, thought leadership, and dedication to the IT channel. Honorees come from all areas of the IT ecosystem, including technology vendors, distributors, solution providers, and other IT organizations.
All three MNJ honorees were major contributors to the company’s 23% year-over-year revenue increase in 2019, which was fueled in large part by MNJ’s ongoing transition from its origins as a hardware reseller to its current role as a technology problem solver and managed services provider. The company’s growth in the channel in 2019 included:
- A 125% increase in business with SYNNEX Corporation, including advanced technology and edge -based solutions
- A 39% year-over-year revenue increase in sales of Dell Technologies client and server products, elevating MNJ to Dell Platinum Solution Provider status
- A 31% year-over-year revenue increase in sales of HPI compute and print solutions, enabling MNJ to achieve HPI Platinum Partner level
- A 120% year-over-year revenue increase in SD-WAN sales, including Cisco, CloudGenix, Fortinet, Meraki, Oracle, Silver Peak and Versa solutions
In 2019, MNJ also notably became one of the first Workplace by Facebook channel partners; opened an SD-WAN demo lab with multiple SD-WAN solutions enabling customers to identify the bestfit for their specific traffic priority requirements and growth initiatives; and achieved a 35% increase in monthly recurring services revenue, including managed SD-WAN, managed LAN, Unified Communication as a Service (UCaaS), and bandwidth and connectivity services in its role as a certified Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC).
“Our partner community is a cornerstone of our business, so we spend a great deal of time building strategic partner relationships that strengthen our ability to help clients use technology to solve business problems, ” said Ben Niernberg, MNJ Executive Vice President. “CRN’s recognition of Sue, Diane and Jamie in their 2020 Women of the Channel list is testimony to their achievements in helping continually advance our channel initiatives as well as a reflection of our dedication to enabling women in technology.”
“CRN’s 2020 Women of the Channel list recognizes an accomplished group of influential women leaders whose strategic vision and unique achievements accelerate channel growth through cultivated partnerships, innovative thought leadership, and unwavering dedication to the IT channel,” said Bob Skelley, CEO of The Channel Company. “We are proud to honor them for their accomplishments and contributions to driving channel success.”
The 2020 Women of the Channel list will be featured in CRN® Magazine on June 8 and online at www.CRN.com/WOTC.
About MNJ Technologies
MNJ Technologies is a technology and managed services provider that focuses on helping midmarket companies increase productivity, simplify IT systems, and reduce costs through best-in-class vendor-agnostic solutions and services. The company’s certified solution consultants and engineers help clients optimize operations using SDWAN, unified communications, networking, security, cloud, and other technologies. Founded in 2002, MNJ headquarters is in suburban Chicago. For more information, visit www.mnjtech.com.